Basically, we respect your privacy and follow GDPR.
AdvaitAshram, (“we” or “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our website. In particular, we want you to know that AdvaitAshram is not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes. We just don’t do that sort of thing. Below we have provided lots of detailed information on when and why we collect your personal information, how we use it, and how we keep it secure.
Information we may collect from you:
- Information that you provide when emailing us. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- Email and names are collected upon Newsletter subscription and signing up for any free offering in relation to the Newsletter sign up, to be able to send you emails.
- Personal data is collected when you place an order in the shop to be able to fulfill the order and send you the required products.
What we do with your information
We keep an email list to send you inspiration, meditations and information about up-coming services and potential promotions.
Personal data is used in order to fulfill your order and send you the required information.
You may ask us to remove your information, and we will always respect your wishes.
We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organizations or businesses.
Where is your information stored
Your information may be maintained, processed and stored safely with WooCommerce and Mailpoet.com
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold.
In accordance with GDPR regulations you have the right to know the information we have registered about your person.
Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions shall apply to all sales through AdvaitAshram.org hereonby referred to as Advait Ashram , and will exclude application of any deviating general or specific conditions or terms of buyer. No waiver or modification of these Conditions of Sale shall be binding upon Advait Ashram , unless approved in writing by an authorized representative of Advait Ashram .
Price and payment
Every product is shown including tax. On the order form you can see the total price including all fees, taxes, shipping and choose method of payment, Credit card through Paypal (with or without Paypal account).
Policies and Disclaimers
You agree to these by using this website, our social media channels, following our advice in any way, or by making any purchase of our products, services, subscriptions, or offerings.
The services and products provided by Advait Ashram should never be used as a substitute for seeking professional medical care or assistance. Therefore, do not use the impressions given to you via a service and product provided by Advait Ashram to replace any advice that has been given to you by a medical professional.
If you are in need of medical, health, psychological or psychiatric care assistance or consultation, then we ask that you to seek out a licensed medical professional for proper consultation and care. The information provided by Advait Ashram is not medical advice and should not be used as a prescription for your medical needs; it is to be used as assistance on your journey of personal growth.
In purchasing/booking a service or product with Advait Ashram, you agree, as with any information you receive from any source, you alone hold the power of decision-making and are totally and completely responsible for making decisions that affect your life and the outcome of your choices.
By purchasing/booking a service or product with Advait Ashram , you agree and verify that you, the client:
- have voluntarily decided to participate in the service or product and have requested the service or product on your own free will;
- are at least 18 years of age, and have not been declared incompetent;
- understand your service or product with Advait Ashram and cannot be used as a substitute for any type of medical, health, psychological, psychiatric, financial or professional counseling, therapy or treatment;
- understand that products and services offered by Advait Ashram cannot guarantee a successful outcome and cannot substitute legal, financial or medical advice;
- understand and agree that it is your responsibility to decide whether or not you require professional counselling or medical treatment and should you require such services to seek them on your own as needed;
- understand that there may be some things in your appointment, session, product or correspondence with Advait Ashram that do not seem to apply right now but could apply at a future date;
- by participating in the service or product with Advait Ashram, you are accepting complete responsibility for your own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily well-being;
- do on behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquish Advait Ashram , including their employees, employers, and any other person associated with Advait Ashram , from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation in a service or product offered by Advait Ashram . You further agree that under no circumstance(s) will you, or any other person associated with you as a result of your session or consult attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgment or other judicial decree, to the property of Advait Ashram, and you hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation, and all actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the session or consult currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or real losses you may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during your participation or involvement in a session or consult resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by Advait Ashram ;
- understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against Advait Ashram or any person associated with Advait Ashram as a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless Advait Ashram and all persons associated with Advait Ashram from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims;
- understand that all information provided to you during your product, service, appointment or correspondence is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law;
- agree that Advait Ashram can use portions of any feedback sent after the service or product is rendered as a testimonial using first name only and state/country and without revealing any specific information about the session;
- agree that Advait Ashram can use portions of your appointment or correspondence for a blog post on their website, without revealing any specific information about your session to sharing the universal message of inspiration and love.
- agree to receive occasional future emails from Advait Ashram in the form of a newsletter with special offers, news and other information.
- are accepting the terms of this agreement, disclaimer, and liability release, by your own free will while fully comprehending what you are doing and the result and consequences of your actions.
- have read this and fully understand this agreement, and understand that by booking a session, service, or purchase a product by Advait Ashram represents signing, accepting and agreeing to all the conditions stated within this agreement and includes a release of all possible liability of Advait Ashram . You, the client, accept and agree to all of these terms and conditions upon booking a service or product with Advait Ashram and waive any legal action against Advait Ashram for the information provided in the session or consult. You, the client, accept full responsibility for all actions, outcomes, and emotions upon and following booking a service or product with a Advait Ashram.
Advait Ashram is not liable for any non-performance caused by circumstances beyond our control, which directly or indirectly prevents, obstructs or renders production, delivery or freight uneconomical until such obstacle has been removed (force majeure). Such circumstances shall be deemed to include difficulties to procure raw materials as well as other difficulties and disturbances, including but not limited to war, riot, labour conflicts, fire, flood, storm, accident, fuel or power shortages, transportation shortages, obstacles or interruptions regarding transportation at sea and breakdowns or interruptions of any kind as regards to our equipment or facilities, which are deemed necessary for the performance of our agreements’ obligations.
Mental Health and Medical Disclaimer
General Information: The information provided on this website, including during our sessions and Kundalini awakening practices, is for educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Not a Replacement for Professional Help: Our services are not a substitute for professional medical or mental health care. If you have or suspect you may have a medical or mental health concern, it is crucial that you seek the advice of a qualified healthcare provider or mental health professional. Do not disregard professional advice or delay seeking it because of information you have received from our website or during our sessions.
Individualized Assessment: The sessions and practices provided are not intended to address specific medical or mental health conditions. The experiences during Kundalini awakening and spiritual practices can be deeply personal and may not be appropriate for individuals with certain medical or psychological conditions. Individualized assessment and guidance are essential for your well-being.
Risk and Responsibility: Participating in Kundalini awakening and spiritual practices carries inherent risks. By engaging in these practices, you assume full responsibility for your own physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Please consult with a healthcare or mental health professional to determine whether these practices are suitable for your individual circumstances.
Informed Consent: Prior to participating in our sessions and Kundalini awakening practices, you should understand the potential risks and benefits. We recommend obtaining informed consent from a qualified healthcare or mental health provider to ensure you can safely engage in these practices.
Limitation of Liability: Advaitashram and its associated teachers, mentors, and facilitators shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages or any claims or injuries that may result from your use of this website, participation in sessions, or Kundalini awakening practices. Your participation is at your own risk.
Contact a Healthcare Provider: If you are experiencing a medical or psychological emergency, please call your local emergency number or seek immediate medical or mental health assistance. Our services are not intended for emergency situations.
Policy Updates: Advaitashram reserves the right to modify, update, or change this disclaimer at any time. It is your responsibility to review this disclaimer periodically to stay informed about any revisions.
By accessing our website and participating in our sessions and Kundalini awakening practices, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to this mental health and medical disclaimer.