A pilgrimage Experience in India
TROPICAL BEACHES – MYSTICAL MONUMENTS – MEDITATIVE IMMERSION
Join us on a guided tour and tap into strong energetic fields across the South indian West coast. Explore forgotten ancient portals of power as we pilgrimage across these UNESCO world heritage sites, absorb the shakti radiating from mystical temples and meditate on the beaches while gazing at the sunset.
South India West Coast: November – December 2023
This tour is a mystical journey to the UNESCO world heritage sites of Hampi and the Ajanta Ellora Caves. We also walk across the lush beaches of Goa as well as Gokarna, another pilgrimage site on the west coast of south India. The pilgrimage also includes being guided into meditative states in presence of Rohanji & Peter Ji who will impart initiation and transmission all along the journey.
South India is rich in the dynastic historical heritage of kings and maharajas that shape the culture, landscape and architecture to this day. The land reverberates with ancient melodies that will leave you awestruck, and history will come alive as we step into the ruins of ancient temples. The South also boasts a stunning coastline abundant with coconut palms, verdant interiors and fragrant local spice curries. Goa is our final destination and its a melting pot of cultures, combined with a vibrant community offering music, dance and wellness.
This is a getaway for you to tap into the Indian spirit.
CAVES & CARVINGS
★ 12 Days / Nights Journey
21st Nov – 2nd December
★ Moving through UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as:
★ Pit stop in Goa with cultural immersion
★ Hiking, meditation, long beach walks in Gokarna.
★ Group communication will be in English with translation in German Danish & Swedish
★ Routine is flexible and depends on weather and energy of the group
★ We keep the spots Limited so we can move easier as a smaller group.
12 Days / Nights
+ Transportation in India
+ 2 Meals/day
+ Sightseeing Fees
– Per Person
- Pack light! Rucksack & Backpack 60L is recommended. Suitcases will be hard to carry.
- You will definitely need a comfortable pair of trekking shoes with ankle support for this trip as there’s lots of walks and hikes in the forest.
- Keep in mind to bring some warm clothing. Although it can be sunny in the daytime with temperatures around 24-30 degrees Celsius, the temperature can drop to around 15-20 degrees Celsius at night .
- A good pair of noise cancelling headphones or earphones will prove to be a wise investment, you should also get earplugs to allow you to get a good night’s sleep.
- Bring a flashlight and your personal waterbottle.
- Bring you ATM visa/mastercards. Ensure you have sufficient funds.
All travelers going to India should submit their self-declaration form and upload their negative Covid-19 RT PCR test result OR vaccination certificate in the Air Suvidha Portal before the scheduled travel.
Learn more information on the Guidelines for International Arrivals issued by India’s Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Mumbai is very well connected with many direct flights. You can find the best prices on well-known sites such as Momondo & Skyscanner.
You will need to arrive in Mumbai by midday or by latest early afternoon on the starting date.
We can look into that together and secure your arrival time.
FOOD + WATER
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails